If you are unhappy with a product, we want to know why!
Your complete satisfaction is important to us and we understand that buying a product you've never tried before from a web site or catalogue can be unsettling. We try to provide you with as much information as possible to make an informed purchase and are always happy to speak or e-mail directly with you regarding any specific questions you may have about our products. Additionally, we offer samples and small sizes for you to purchase so that you can feel the products and try them in your practice before you invest in discounted bulk sizes.
- Do you accept returns?
Although we wish to help you find the best product(s) to fit your practice, we accept returns of unopened merchandise if you are not satisfied with your purchase. Returns are accepted up to 30 days from date of purchase with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. The item must be in new condition, unused, and with the original seal intact. Shipping charges are non-refundable and there is a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price. Upon receipt of your return, we will issue your refund in the same manner in which you paid.
- What should I do if my item is defective?
If an item is defective, we will replace it with the same item. In the case of concerns about product quality please contact us immediately with the lot number and "Best if used by" date from the bottle. We warranty all oils, lotions, and creams for 6 months from date of purchase under normal use conditions. We invite you to contact us with questions about maximizing the shelf life of our products.
- How do I make a return?
- Contact us at 800-900-7873 during regular business hours, Monday through Thursday from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm Eastern Time, with your feedback and to obtain an RMA number. We are happy to help you decide how to ship the item safely back to us, estimate your refund amount or arrange to exchange it for a different item.
- Repackage the item securely to ensure safe return to us. We recommend that you purchase insurance and have the ability to track the return in transit.
- Write the assigned RMA number clearly and prominently on the outside of the box.
- When your return is received we will notify you by phone, e-mail or in writing that your refund has been processed or your exchange has been made. If you have a preference of notification, please enclose a note with your return package or call to let us know.
* Please see our Order Policies for information on shelf life expectancy for Pure Pro oils, lotions, and creams.