Your Feet: Your Foundation
Feet are often an overlooked body part; after all they're farthest from our eyes and sometimes our minds. Yet they are critical to much of our mobility.
For many of us, we focus on appearance (smooth, soft skin, and manicured nails) and comfort (having properly fitting footwear, keeping feet dry and fresh, and treating calluses, bunions, corns, and ingrown toenails). For those with chronic illness, injury or disease, foot awareness and routine care can be vital to wellness.
We want to share with you our basic Foot Care Tips:
- Wash your feet daily with lukewarm water and gentle soap
- Dry your feet completely, especially between the toes
- Gently remove callused skin with a pumice stone or skin file
- Trim toenails straight across and not too short to avoid ingrown toenails
- Moisturize daily with Peppermint Pedango cream by applying a pearl sized amount to the entire foot except between the toes
- Use foot powder if your feet tend to sweat
- Let your feet breathe in comfortable sandals during summertime
- Wear clean, dry socks (preferably cotton to absorb moisture) when wearing shoes
- Switch shoes/sandals from day to day
- Avoid walking barefoot as your feet are more prone to injury and infection
- If you are at the beach or wearing sandals, apply sunscreen to your feet too
- Treat your feet to professional foot massage or reflexology treatments to relieve stress
- Inspect your feet daily for any growths or changes in color, temperature, or sensation
- If your feet are painful, injured, infected, itchy, or excessively dry, seek medical attention - pain is not normal!
Pure Pro Peppermint Pedango cream
can help your feet and legs feel good, whether you use it as part of a healing massage or spa treatment; as part of a home foot care regimen to smooth dry heels, prevent calluses, boost circulation and reduce swelling; as a daily foot care protocol for those with Diabetes; to soothe and calm Alzheimer's patients who pace continuously; or just to refresh and cool your feet and legs after a long day on your feet. Tell us how you use Peppermint Pedango!