Feature of the Week: Product Detail Page
Most of us spend a lot of time on various websites each day and they all have their features and quirks. We often only scan quickly seeking what we need. On purepro.com we don't want you to muddle through. So let us know when you have questions and tell us what we can do better.
In the meantime, I'd like to share some tips about accessing the oodles of information on each of our product pages, such as the Arnica Massage Oil product page. Don't miss these features:
Top of the page
- our contact information at the top of every page
- navigation menu on every page so you can skip around quickly
- the left side of the blue bar indicates your location and you can click on these links to back up to previous categories
- the right side of the blue bar indicates if we have videos about the product and you can click to view them (recommended for high speed only)
- the product name is followed by three of its most useful features
- there are three information tabs that you can view by either hovering over or clicking on the green underlined links:
- Description (this is the default) - provides product benefits, how it feels and smells, modality suggestions, and cost per application
- Usage - provides suggested uses, recipes if available, cautions, and contraindications
- Ingredients - this is a complete and up-to-date listing of all ingredients (you never need to guess, we're always honest)
- our Glide-o-meter SM feature to help you compare texture. Did you know you can click on the Glide-o-meter image to go to a list of all products in that texture range!
- the photo of the product
- a featured testimonial about the product's effectiveness
- related products that complement the product you are viewing
- each available size and its corresponding SKU (product code) and price. To see your specific pricing, sign in to your account by using the My Account menu option and choosing Log In to Purepro.com before you begin browsing.
So what do you think? What do you see on other sites that you love, that makes your life easier?
In health and peace,
MelissaContact us through our feedback form or email us to let us know your thoughts.
Posted by Melissa Alosso on September 30th, 2008 | Permalink