Pure Pro Orange Linen Degreaser™ for sheets
- Deep Cleaning & Degreasing
- No Scent Left Behind
- Less Than $1 Per Load!
Put the Power of Orange Peels to Work for You!
No one wants to have a dryer fire. But inadequately washed, oily linens put you at risk. And who likes the smell of rancid sheets, yuck! Specifically formulated to remove vegetable based oils, Pure Pro Orange Degreaser is the ultimate way to get rid of and prevent oil build-up.
This citrus-based detergent is economical, requiring only 4 ounces in a regular top loading washer and only 2 ounces or less in a front loading or commercial washer. And you add nothing else - it's a complete detergent with serious degreasing muscle! However, it is compatible with bleach and fabric softener. You'll get at least 32 washes from one gallon of Pure Pro Orange Degreaser, costing you less than $1 per load of laundry.
Versatile and effective, use it to pre-soak especially soiled face cradle covers and wipe off towels. Use it to spot treat those pesky oil stains on your own clothing - just dilute it 2 parts Pure Pro Orange to 1 part water. As oil manufacturers, we love Pure Pro Orange Degreaser to power out oil spots from our own production clothing!
Effective but still gentle, it is also biodegradable and septic system safe. Coconut-based surfactants and all natural citrus oils combine to make Pure Pro Orange highly effective and environmentally conscientious.
Cruelty free. Made in the USA.
Cost per wash = 90 cents (in gallon size when using a top load washer)
Pure Pro Laundry Tips:
1) Wash in lukewarm water. Hot water will cook oil into linens instead of washing it out.
2) Use only 100% cotton linens. These release oil completely unlike polyester-cotton blends.
3) Wash linens within one day of use. If you must wait to wash, store linens in black plastic bags. Tie the bags shut to keep out air and light - the two things that turn oil rancid.
4) Use small hand towels to remove the oil from clients instead of your regular linens. Wash these wipe-off towels in their own load and pre-soak if necessary. This way the oil will stay contained and won't spread throughout all your linens.
5) Do not over-dry linens in the dryer. This cooks the oil in further. Use a medium dryness level setting and remove them as soon as they are dry.
6) If linens are in bad shape, allow them to soak, then launder twice to completely remove residue.
7) For stubborn stain problems, add bleach to the second wash so the bleach can penetrate after some of the oily build-up is gone.
Product Usage Instructions:
* Regular load in a top loading washer - use 4 ounces.
* Extra large load in a top loading washer - use 6 ounces.
* High Efficiency and front loading washers - use 2 ounces.
* Do not exceed 8 ounces per load.
* Add Pure Pro Orange Linen Degreaser to water before adding linens.
* Do not apply to fabric undiluted.
* Not recommended for use on silk, suede, leather, non-colorfast fabrics, or dry clean only garments.
Grease Cutting Agents, Coconut-based Surfactants, Alkaline Salts, D-limonene (Citrus Fruit Peels), Water Softeners, Natural Citrus Oils (for fragrance).
"I have used your Orange Degreaser for a couple of years for my massage linens with great success. Today I had an unusual situation with my car overheating in extremely hot weather. I needed a rag or something to cover the radiator cap to take it off as it was hot. The only thing I had in the car was a sheet and flannel cradle cover; the cradle cover was the victim. I used it to take off a couple of caps under the hood and as a result it was covered in grease and radiator stuff, plus coolant. I washed it in the Orange Degreaser and hoped for the best. It came out sparkling clean with no trace of car residue!! An unusual testimonial to the effectiveness of your product. Thank you! More about Pure Pro Orange."
Lori L., L.M.T.